My Etsy Store

16 Nov 2015

Did you switch the PC off an on again? Did you refresh the page?...

Hello everyone,

I'm guessing you're wondering if you've seen me in a blog before right? Well yeah... Let me fill you in on what's been going on.

As some may know I lost my dad in February this year and I am still to this day sorting out paperwork and waiting for financial things to clear so everything can be processed and I can move on with my life... And I have had my information taken so I've had to close, restart and even change a tonne of things so I can be on track again. It has been a crappy year to say the least but I cannot say that is entirely true as I have been able to have wonderful help from many people along the way as well as see a small part of the world and its wonders. I have also gotten to know some people a lot more as well and am so very grateful for them being in my life.

So this blog is a carry-on from my previous one with a new title and some more talking of the crazy thoughts that go on in this mind of mine as well as any updates on the new things I have going on.... Which I shall move onto riiiiight........ Now.

So Since I've had to shut my fund-raising page for the safety of peoples info, I have had to say goodbye to help of that kind in the meantime and move my direction onto the odd gaming/art streams as well as selling my art on Etsy to try and pay bills food and help with legal paperwork costs. I know it isn't getting me very far but unlike my usual endeavors, I feel the need to keep on going with it and hopefully get something going to keep me afloat as well as something I can do on the side once things are sorted out.

So if anyone is interested I shall leave links below for everyone.

I wish to say a massive thank you to everyone that has helped me so far and cross my fingers and toes that things work well for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment